Canadian Chinese Youth Athletics Association
The Canadian Chinese Youth Athletics Association (CCYAA) is a registered, non-profit association whose main objectives include promoting sports, fair play, and a sense of community for Chinese youth across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Established in 1995, the CCYAA currently organizes a range of programs and events that have serviced over 50,000 participants. These programs include seasonal sport leagues, special events, and programs. The CCYAA holds a very prominent role in the basketball community; it organizes numerous tournaments and leagues in venues across the GTA that cater to every demographic.
In terms of basketball development, the organization provides training to over 2,000 youths each year through a variety of programs including Bell Raptorball and Gatorade Junior NBA. Also, the CCYAA annually sponsors rep teams for women and for youth boys (18 & under) from Toronto to compete in national tournaments held in the United States. In addition, CCYAA facilitates and provides development for other sports including martial arts, hockey, volleyball, and badminton.
In order to develop future leaders in the community, the CCYAA also has a Leadership Development Program (LDP) that focuses on providing life skills for youth outside the realm of sports. Using resources and training modules from experts in the field, the members of the LDP put their skills to the test by planning and executing various activities in the community. These include charitable fundraisers for groups such as Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation, Raptors Foundation, and United Way.
 Executive Committee
- Albert Tseng, President
- David Kuo, Past President
- Wing Tai Lam, Past President
- Clement Chu, Senior Director
- Fiona Leung, Director, Finance
- Terence Leung, Director, Accounting
- Elaine Mok, Director, Membership and Volunteer Management
- Tony Tam, Director, Basketball Programs
- Solomon Tenn, Director, Youth Basketball Programs
- Ron Yeung, Director, Basketball Development Programs
 Honorary Advisors
- Dr. Joseph Wong, Founder of Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care
- Raymond Tsang, President, First String Sports
- Philip Wah, Pau & Wah Chartered Accountants
- Glen Grunwald, Former GM, Toronto Raptors